Last Date to Apply: 10-09-2019
Software Engineer - Job Details
Date of Posting: 22-08-2019
McAfee Recruitment 2019 for Software Engineer | BE/ B.Tech/ MCA | Bangalore
- Students from 2016/ 2016 BE/ B.Tech (CSE/ IT) batches.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in related technology is required.
About the role:
- Developing applications both web based and standalone. Following all the coding standards and best practices. Works in a Agile environment. Work as a team member in a team which works on different technologies. Follow the Secure development life cycle. Capable of designing/developing applications from scratch. Follow the DevOps model and ensure structured output is delivered ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Graduate in Computer Science with 2+ years of experience
- Hands on experience in Restful services Implementation in Java
- Junit, Mockito and Integration Tests
- Maven builds, Jenkins and Containerization using Docker
- Good knowledge on Debugging web applications using Tomcat / JBOSS Server
- Good Knowledge on MSSQL Server (preferable) or any one database
- Good Understanding on ORM Models
- Develop external and internal applications, tools, frameworks, and processes to be utilized in support org.
- Develop, implement, and execute automated tests, analyze and accurately report results, and provide sign off on product releases that meet the highest quality expectations.
- Work with Development and QA to understand test coverage and develop new automated tests as a result
- Participate in Design Reviews and Code Inspections
- Own the designing and developing automated tools or frameworks for highly optimized test coverage
- Excellent communication skills, ability to make and influence decisions, and drive open discussions to a closure
- Go to technical person on the team and to outside product teams (Dev & QA). Must excel in both individual and group settings
- Ensure test-ability of a product suite and measure code coverage data regularly
- Utilize innovate test technologies to develop product testing strategies
- Promptly identifying and escalating defects; working with cross site and cross functional product teams to isolate problems; and tracking the issues to complete resolution.
Salary: Best in the industry
Job Location: Bangalore
How to apply:
Click here to apply online