BE/B.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering (CSE), Information Science/Technology (IS/IT))
Last Date to Apply: 18-03-2019
Software Engineer - Job Details
Date of Posting: 06-03-2019
Microsoft Software Engineer Jobs in Bangalore
- Successful candidates will have excellent experience in one or more of these areas:
- Delivering Cloud services in an engineering role
- Committing or contributing to any Open Source big data technologies
- Enterprise products design and implementation (Java/C#/C++)
- Distributed systems design and implementation
- Combinatorial optimization algorithms (any domain)
Working experience on any of the below technologies will be an added advantage:
- Apache Hadoop (HDFS/MR)
- Apache YARN/Hive/HBase
- Apache SPARK/Jupyter/Zepppelin
- Apache MESOS
- Apache Tez
- Microsoft Azure Services (any)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Building cloud scale products with focus on efficiency, reliability and security.
- Building relationships with customers and partners to understand business goals and technical requirements.
- Owning the products and driving them end to end, all the way from gathering requirements, development, testing, deployment to ensuring high availability post deployment.
- Contribute to the architecture & design of the products.
- Helping evolve engineering practices & principles that marry the flexibility of open source and fast pace of service world.
- Ensuring the consistency of designs of features and components for high availability, reliability, security and Scale.
- Triaging issues and implementing solutions to restore service with minimal disruption to the customer and business. Perform root cause analysis, trend analysis and post mortems.
How to apply
Click here to apply Online