Last Date to Apply: 02-11-2018
Software Engineer - Job Details
Date of Posting: 05-09-2018
- BE/ B.Tech, M.E/ M.Tech (CSE/ ECE/ EEE/ IT),M.Sc (CSE/ IT),MCA 2018 Batch with 60% throughout in academics.
- Should have an aggregate 60% and above throughout
- High energy, strong work ethic
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Basic Computer Knowledge
- Key Responsibilities:
- Should have good problem-solving skills
- Investigate and respond to customer inquiries, troubleshoot and coordinate with internal departments to resolve problems
- Integrate the business requirements obtained with the product
- Application Development, Providing solution, software development
Assessment Process :
- Round 1: Code Analysis, Eligibility for Round 2 : (Code analysis 60% and Above)
- Round 2: Will be Coding round (The candidates can select any Programming language of their choice to write Code)
- Round 3: Communications Skills and HR Round.
- Candidates will be paid 7,500/- PM during training for first three months.
- The job role will be defined based on performance during the training.
Job Roles: Backend Developer / QA& Testing/ EDW Developer / WEB UI&UX Developer/ Enterprise Mobility developer
Salary: 3.0 - 3.5 LPA (Post training)
Require No. of Positions : 43
Drive Location: Bangalore
Job Location: Bangalore and Florida (USA)
HOW TO APPLY