BE/B.Tech,MCA,ME/M.Tech(Computer Science & Engineering, Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Electronics & Communication Engineering, Information Science/Technology)
Last Date to Apply: 19-10-2018
Associate Quality Engineer - Job Details
Date of Posting: 09-10-2018
- BE/Btech, ME/Mtech (CSE, ECE, EEE, IS/IT),MCA from 2018 batch with 55% throughout in academics
- ISTQB foundation level testing concepts
- Good knowledge of test automation.
- Knowledge of Testing and Coding principles
- Ability to derive test scenario’s for the given application workflows using appropriate test design techniques
- Good knowledge of Compatibility, Performance, Security and Database testing concepts
- Good understanding of Software development life cycle
- Good understanding of Networking, web services, Cloud and Mobile application testing.
- Good Knowledge of Test Management Tools and Automation testing tools
- Good knowledge of OOPS concepts
- Good knowledge in any one of the programming languages and its concepts
- Understanding on latest software and hardware technologies.
- Good Knowledge in SQL queries and database concepts
*****Note:Only People with Testing Knowledge (Manual & Automation) need to apply. This Role is only for Testing Profile.
Skills & Knowledge Required:
- Passionate (Willingness to learn)
- Problem Solving skills, ability to follow issues through to resolution
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Test to break attitude
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Can manage and prioritize tasks with a sense of urgency.
- Able to think creatively and propose options/solutions to challenges.
- The ability to envision business situations
Selection process :
- The selection process is through the Internship Program (2 Months),Candidates will be working on technical assignments and made permanent based on their performance
Job Location : Bangalore
Salary :Best in the Industry
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE