1. Good Knowledge of Java, Linux, Dart. Swift 2.0, Php. & other technical languages and systems required for making Apps
2. Knowledge and experience of developing Apps.
3. Excellent IT skills (word, excel, email, website)
4. Good knowledge and proficiency in Marathi & English.
5. Ability to handle work under pressure and meet deadlines
6. Ability to plan, make and follow schedules for targets
7. Should be willing to adjust working hours / days as per requirement
8. Must be mature, industrious, reliable, honest, committed, punctual, open to learning, must deliver, possess a positive & pleasant demeanor
Desirable: B.Sc IT / BCA / Advanced Website Development Diploma , Excellent knowledge of Marathi, English and Hindi , Work Experience in related fields , Typing speed: Marathi typing - 30 wpm & English typing - 50 wpm , Software development and skills for accounts and office use , Should be team player .
Selection Procedure: Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview
How To Apply ForTechnical Assistant for Marathi job opportunities in University of Mumbai
All required documents with application form needs to be sent to Department of German, University of Mumbai, Room no. 8, Ground floor, Ranade Bhavan, University of Mumbai, Kalina Campus, Santa Cruz (E),Mumbai - 98 on or before 8th April 2019.