DELLEMC Technical Support Engineer Jobs in Bangalore
- BE/B.Tech (CS/IT/IS/ECE) from 2018 batch with an aggregate 60% and above in academics (Other streams will not be considered).
Our Ideal Candidate:
Are you a brilliant problem solver who could provide front-line support for a game-changing, enterprise-wide support service? Do you want to be a hero to Dell’s customers by resolving their complex IT issues? Within Dell Services, we are looking for a Technical Support Engineer 1 to join our remote technical assistance team in Bangalore
Applies advanced systems level technical expertise to resolve standard to highly complex customer issues. Customer issues may be received by Support Centers through automated dial-homes, voice initiated technical calls from Customers, Partners, Customer Engineers, remote maintenance calls, Chat, and Web Support Calls. Accepts escalations requests from other technical team members as the subject matter expert. Uses knowledge gained from prior job-related experience to independently determine service level severity and assess when and how to escalate to other resources within the organization.
- Applies technical knowledge to analyze and use highly technical troubleshooting tools, content and analytical practices; uses operational and diagnostic procedures to resolve issues in unique and sometimes complex customer environments
- As appropriate, determines which tool(s) to use to resolve issues including running tests
- Effectively communicates procedural and technical issues to internal and external customers in a fast paced and customer critical environment
- Maintains a 'closed-loop' communication style that ensures proper and consistent documentation in service request case notes; assuring all appropriate individuals are notified of ongoing issues and problem resolution status
- Responsible for sharing acquired knowledge concerning problem resolution with others to be used in future problem resolution
- Participate in eService content creation (self-service) such as Chat, and Support forums
- Validates technical information and issues an early warning and disseminates information as needed
- As a 24X7X365 organization, shift work, holidays, weekends and on-call responsibilities may be required
Desired Technical Skills:
- Computer systems – Prefer knowledge of CPU, memory, busses, I/O, device drivers, buffering, job scheduling, virtual memory, file systems, and file system structure
- Networking –Prefer knowledge of TCP/IP, Ethernet, addressing, mapping, flow control, naming, routing/traffic
- Basic technical knowledge on operating systems, storage, Backup, networking and database concept.
- Adaptable (ability to quickly learn new technologies as required)
- Ability to work in a high-pressure environment.
- Self-confidence – Ability to express opinions and influence effectively.
- Professional demeanor – punctuality, professional attire.
- As a 24X7X365 organization, shift work, holidays and on-call responsibilities may be required
We offer highly competitive salaries, bonus programs, world-class benefits, and unparalleled growth and development opportunities — all to create a compelling and rewarding work environment.
Our Culture Code unites us and makes us a great family of companies and a great place to work. It’s how we run the business, go to market, work together and provide inspirational leadership. Our culture code is defined by our values and are made real every day by defining expectations for how we work and how we lead.
Dell is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Dell are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex (including pregnancy),age, physical, mental or sensory disability, HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or present military service, family medical history or genetic information, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Dell will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics. Learn more about Diversity and Inclusion at Dell here.
Job Location: Bangalore
- Group Discussion
- Technical & Communication Test
How to Apply: