Yash Technologies Recruitment 2019 for Trainee Programmer | BE/ B.Tech | Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Indore
- Students from 2017/ 2018 BE/ B.Tech (Computer Science Engineering/ IT/ ECE) batches with an aggregate of 65% and above in throughout academics.
YASH team is looking for a Java professional with good architectural/ design background, and hands- on development experience using Java, J2EE languages in Windows/ Unix environments.
You are required to have skills in following areas:
- Should have of strong programming experience with Java, J2EE, C/ C++ languages .
- Strong Problem solving skills and debugging skills
- The shortlisted candidate should have strong communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem solving skills. Should have an ability to effectively communicate complex technical concepts within the team, and is able to work individually or as part of a team to achieve project goals.
- Strong Relational DB experience Sybase, Oracle or MSSQL (MSSQL will be a plus & SQL for writing queries & stored procedures .
- Working experience with J2EE application servers (WebSphere 6.1 or tomcat will be a plus)
- Should have good understanding of application development life cycle and worked in application support area handling the production outage situations demanding quicker issue fix & turn around
- Good understanding of Object Oriented & component based software development and experience using design patterns
- Working experience with performance improvements of java based client & server side applications
- Good communication & problem solving skills
- Quick Learner and ability to jump into an existing code base and understand the code quickly and make enhancements as business demands change
Location: Hyderabad, Gurgaon, Indore
How to apply
Click here to apply online