B.Arch,B.Com,B.Pharm,BA,BBA/BBM,BCA,BDS,BE/B.Tech,BEd,BHM,BSc,BVSc,CA,CS,ICWA,LLB,MBBS,B.Design,B.FashionTech,BFA,BAMS,BHMS,B.P.Ed,B.F.Sc(Fisheries),BSW,Any Graduate,Other Graduate
Last Date to Apply: 19-12-2018
Operations Executive - Job Details
Date of Posting: 06-12-2018
- All Graduates
- Batch: 2016-2018
- - Grow driver communities by on-boarding drivers.
- - Delivering exceptional driver experience face to face.
- - Be a passionate advocate for partners while answering any questions that come your way.
- - Show empathy to users while solving problems.
- - Build loyalty among new users and help increase driver hours.
- - Help Uber improve partner experience by spotting and escalating issues when necessary.
The ideal candidate should be:
- - Incredibly empathetic and understanding of users alike. You will be a powerful advocate for Uber’s partners and are obsessed with the community experience.
- - Cool and calm under pressure. You have superior organisational skills, integrity, and great follow-through on tasks.
- - Naturally curious. You love learning how things work and you’re always looking for ways to innovate. You enjoy testing different support strategies and tracking the results.
- - Word-savvy. You’re eloquent and able to strike the perfect tone, whether you’re explaining a new policy to riders or drivers, explaining the importance of certain complicated metrics, or responding to support issues over email.
- - Passionate. You love Uber. You are driven by helping others and being on the front-lines of a highly visible, fast-growing brand.
- - Agile. You can move quickly with care. You embrace change and can absorb new information with ease.
- - Fluent in Tamil and English
- - High proficiency using computers (typing, quickly navigating between various tools)
- - Passion for helping others and creating support experiences that exceed users’ expectations.
- - Ability to troubleshoot problems and find speedy resolutions.
- - Skilled at handling multiple issues at once to efficiently solve a large number of inquiries.
- - Must work well in a team environment, contributing to a synergistic work environment where people learn from one another and continuously improve processes on behalf of users.
- - Flexible, Elastic and an undying love for the Uber brand
- - Multiple Face-to-Face Interviews
Salary:INR 1.56 LPA to INR 1.92 LPA
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE