Last Date to Apply: 28-09-2018
Intern - Job Details
Date of Posting: 21-09-2018
- M.E – Mechanical Engineering
Job Description :
- Responsible CAD support for Mechanical Actuators, Sensors, Air Charging mainly for Cergy, SFL, MDV, CZE, WUX, etc..
- Experience in the Automotive or Mechanical Industry. Preferred would be Tooling design or fixture design.
- To work autonomously in Catia V5 design tool – Part modelling, Surface, drafting, assembly.
- Participate in development of new product programs by previewing designs for manufacturability
- Supporting proto trials for the Machining, Assembly & Fabrication Fixtures
- Ability to problem-solve, multi-task to be perform.
- Ensure quality of the checking before delivery
- Perform PLM – Matrix
- Prepare and maintain work data management
- Contribute to the efficiency improvement by producing fast or automated processes.
Salary:Best in the industry
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE