-2019 pass-outs from B.E. / B.Tech. (Only CS/IT streams) and MCA
- 65% and above throughout Academic Career (10th, 12th & Engineering). For MCA students (Until UG 60% and above is required).
- No Standing Arrears
- Contribute in all phases of the development lifecycle.
- Responsible for developing defect free, best in class code using one or more programming/scripting languages with the ability to apply continuous integration techniques to build software products and deliver business solutions.
- Have good understanding on data structures, algorithms, design patterns, and other technical concepts.
- Good knowledge of Java, RDBMS, and SQL.
- Design procedures for system troubleshooting and maintenance.
- Work with cross-functional teams to ensure quality throughout the software development lifecycle
- Be a strong team player and collaborate to ensure the success of the team.
- Manage multiple project and personal priorities simultaneously.
Job Location: Anywhere in India
Salary:INR 3.3 LPA
HOW TO APPLY
Virtusa Corporation (NASDAQ GS: VRTU), a global business consulting and IT outsourcing company that accelerates business outcomes for its clients. Company is awarded with three Stevie Award recognitions at the 2017 American Business Awards; a Gold award for Most Innovative Technology Company of the Year and two Bronze awards for New Product or Service of the Year - Software - Cloud Application/Service for the company's Cloud Migration Factory and its Provider Lifecycle Management (PLM) platforms.