Last Date to Apply: 30-09-2018
Executive trainee - Job Details
Date of Posting: 01-08-2018
Job Description & Skill Set Required:
- Establish contact with clients via telephone calls.
- Understanding and evaluating customer needs.
- Presenting the product or service favourably and in a structured professional way.
- Negotiate/close deals and handle complaints or objections.
- Maintaining and developing long term relationships with clients.
- Maintans quality service by establishing and enforcing Organization standards.
- Collaborate with team to achieve better results.
- Good communication skills.
- Fast learner and passion for sales.
- Demonstrate the quality of interacting with new people.
- Possess a high degree of self-motivation and ambition.
- Understanding of negotation techniques.
- Works with a positive, confident and determined approach.
Tentative date of joining: Immediate
Tenative date of interview: Will be communicated post registration window is closed.
- The shortlisted candidates will be sent Admit Cards/Call Letters on their registered mail Id, which they will need to, carry on the date of Interview. No candidate will be entertained by the company without the formal intimation from Aspiring Minds.
HOW TO APPLY
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS