Young Fellows job vacancies in Mission Samriddhi - National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj (NIRDPR)
- Post Graduate in Economics, Rural Development, Rural Management, Political Science, Sociology, Social Work, Development Studies and similar disciplines (the term on PG degree may be relaxed in case of Engineering graduates) from any recognised university.
- Minimum academic standards: 60% marks in Secondary (Class X) or equivalent examination; 50% marks in Higher Secondary (Class XII) or equivalent examination in any discipline; 50% marks at Graduation level in any of the above-mentioned disciplines; and 50% marks at Post Graduation level in any of the above-mentioned disciplines.
- Proficiency in writing and speaking English and Hindi and also the regional language where s/he will be posted.
- Appropriate attitude to mix, develop rapport and work with Elected Representatives (ER) and functionaries of Gram Panchayats (GP) and rural communities in remote rural areas and strong commitment to work on mission mode for rural development.
- Keenness to undergo thorough induction level training to be organised by NIRDPR and Mission Samriddhi and pass the standards to be set for eligibility for final deployment.
- Knack for Capability Building & Training mainly through demonstration and handholding support to ERs and functionaries of GPs and rural communities.
- Soft skills including proficiency in MS Office (especially Word, Excel & PowerPoint) and capacity for online reporting.
- Uncompromising consent and keenness to stay and remain immersed in remote rural areas and to undertake extensive travel within the allotted Cluster of GPs by own means.
- Capacity to work for prolonged hours.
- Proficiency in English and either Hindi / Marathi / Assamese is a must
- Prior experience in the given field of work will be given preference.
- Relaxation in academic standards and other eligibilities may be considered in very exceptional cases as per discretion of authority.
Monthly Consolidated Stipend & Allowances : Consolidated stipend of Rs.20,000/- (Rupees twenty thousand) only + Lump sum amount of Rs.4000/- (Rupees four thousand) only for accommodation to be hired within the assigned Cluster of GPs + Lump sum amount of Rs.1000/- (Rupees one thousand) only for reimbursement of telephone with internet facility + Lump sum amount of Rs.5000/- (Rupees five thousand) only toward the cost of local travel within as well as outside the Cluster of GPs (say for attending meeting or training at district or State level),subsistence while on tour and medical expenses.
Age Limit : 25-30 years as on 1st July 2019.
Locations : Assam / Chattisgarh / Maharashtra
How To Apply ForYoung Fellows job vacancies in Mission Samriddhi - National Institute of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj (NIRDPR)
Please email the above to email@example.com with the code MSHARP YF in the subject line. The last date of receipt of applications is June 10, 2019. All forms and documents to be filled up strictly in English only.
Click Here For More Details About Mission Samriddhi jobs for Young Fellows Across India.