Young Professional job recruitment in Ministry of Steel
Number of Positions : 10
1. B.Tech in Mining or Bachelors degree in Geology. MBA.
2. B.Tech in Metallurgy. MBA.
3. Bachelors in International Trade/ Business or B.Com. MBA.
5. MBA in Marketing
1. B Tech from reputed Institution
2. B Tech from reputed Institution
3. Masters in International Trade/Business
4. LLM in International Trade Law
5. MBA from reputed Institution
Work Experience (Desirable) :
1. Experience in mining sector
2. Experience in steel or metals sector
3. Experience in foreign trade
4. 3-5 years Experience in International Trade law
5. Experience in runningonline marketing campaigns
Remuneration (per month) : Rs 60000/- inclusive of Transport Allowance.
Age Limit : Candidates should be below 32 years of age as on 1st July, 2019
How To Apply ForYoung Professional job recruitment in Ministry of Steel
Eligible Candidates are required to send scanned copies of completed application from along with self attested documents (as required) at email@example.com.
Last date for sending completed application is 22nd July 2019, 1700 hrs. Any application received after the due date/ time shall be summarily rejected Mode of Recruitment: All the applications received within the stipulated time period shall be scrutinized and shortlisted by a Screening Committee. The shortlisted applicants would then be interviewed by a Board. Shortlisted candidates are required to carry original documents at the time of interview.
About Ministry of Steel
The Ministry of Steel is under the overall charge of the Hon'ble Minister of Steel. He is assisted by a Secretary to the Government of India, a Additional Secretary and Financial Adviser to Government of India, 4 Joint Secretaries, a Chief Controller of Accounts also looking after the accounting matters of the Ministry, one Economic Adviser of the rank of Joint Secretary, 6 Directors, 2 Deputy Secretaries, 12 Under Secretaries, One Deputy Director, other Officers and supporting staff and a Technical Wing under the charge of an Industrial Adviser to Government of India.