Kerala PSC Assistant Labour Officer Examination 2005 Previous Question Paper
Kerala PSC Kerala PSC Assistant Labour Officer Examination 2005 Old Question Papers. Kerala PSC job aspirants can be download Kerala PSC Assistant Labour Officer Previous Papers.
Question Paper & Answer key of Kerala PSC Assistant Labour Officer Examination is given below.
1. Who drafted the Delcaration of American Independence?
(a) George Washington
(b) Thomas Jefferson
(c) Abarham Lincoln
(d) Benjamin Franklin
Ans. Thomas Jefferson
2. With which war is the name of Florence Nightingale association?
(a) Boer War
(b) World War I
(c) Crimean War
(d) Third Punic War
Ans. Crimean War
3. Lines drawn parallel to the equator are called:
(d) None of these
4. The Parliament of Japan is called:
5. Which of the following UN organisations is concerned with the welfare of the children throughout the world?
6. The author of Arthashatra was :
7. Maria Montessori’s name is associated with:
(a) Child Education
(c) Women’s Rights
(d) Lawn Tennis
Ans. Child Education
8. Who among the following is known as ‘Fuehrer’?
(d) Sir Winston Churchill
9. Who among the following is associated with the freedom struggle of Zambia?
(a) Kenneth Kaunda
(b) Patric Lumumba
(c) Jomo Kenyatta
(d) Nelson Mandela
Ans. Kenneth Kaunda
10. Who was the first human space traveller?
(a) Edwin Aldrin
(b) Frank Boreman
(c) Neil Armstrong
(d) Yuri Gagarin
Ans. Yuri Gagarin
11. When did the first Commonwealth Games take place?
12. With which games is Dhyan Chand’s name associated?
13. Jesse Owens Global Award is given in the field of:
14. IRDP stands for:
(a) All India Rural Development Programme
(b) Integrated Rural Development Programme
(c) Indian Rural Development Policy
(d) None of these
Ans. Integrated Rural Development Programme
15. The Asian Development Bank has its headquarters at:
16. Which is ‘Forbidden City’?
17. Decibel is a unit of:
18. Who discovered circulation of blood in the human body?
(a) Edward Jenner
(b) Joseph Lister
(c) Ronald Ross
(d) William Harvey
Ans. William Harvey
19. In diesel engines, ignition takes place by:
(b) Electrical spark
20. ‘‘The proper study of mankind is man’’. Who said this?
(a) Alexander Pope
(b) William Shakespeare
(c) Immanuel Kant
(d) Aldous Huxley
Ans. Alexander Pope
21. The velocity of light was first measured by:
(d) C.V. Raman
22. Which of the follwoing is not a noble gas?
23. Alcohol contains:
(a) Carbon, hydrogen and calcium
(b) Carbon, hydrogen and chlorine
(c) Carbon, hydrogen and oxygen
(d) Carbon, hydrogen and nitrogen
Ans. Carbon, hydrogen and oxygen
24. Red blood corpuscles are formed in the:
(b) Bone marrow
Ans. Bone marrow
25. Tibia is a bone found in the:
26. Insects belong to:
27. The capital of Mysore during Tipu Sultan’s rule was:
28. Jallianwala Bagh masacre took place in the city of:
29. What was the main aim of Home Rule Movement?
(a) To remove the British rule
(b) To turn out the Britishers
(c) To keep unity among Hindus and Muslims and fight for freedom.
(d) To attain self-government within the British Empire.
Ans. To attain self-government within the British Empire.
30. The Constitution of India was adopted by the Constituent Assembly on:
(a) November 26, 1949
(b) December 11, 1948
(c) August 15, 1947
(d) January 26, 1950
Ans. November 26, 1949
31. To whom is the Council of Ministers collectively responsible?
(a) The President
(b) The Prime Minister
(c) The Lok Sabha
(d) The Rajya Sabha
Ans. The Lok Sabha
32. Which of the following is no more a Fundamental Right?
(a) Right to Equality
(b) Right against Exploitation
(c) Right to Property
(d) Right to Freedom to Speech
Ans. Right to Property
33. The President of India can dissolve the Lok Sabha on the:
(a) Advice of the Prime Minister
(b) Advice of the Chief Justice of India
(c) Recommendation of the Lok Sabha
(d) Recommendation of the Rajya Sabha
Ans. Advice of the Prime Minister
34. Since independence, how many times has the census been taken?
35. According to the last census, which is the most populated state in India?
(a) West Bengal
(b) Uttar Pradesh
(c) Andhra Pradesh
Ans. Uttar Pradesh
36. Chakiar Koothu is one of the most impressive dance forms of:
(b) Tamil Nadu
(c) Andhra Pradesh
37. In which year did Dada Saheb Phalke produce the first feature film?
38. Which of the following is west flowing river in peninsular India?
39. Name the engineer who is known as the Father of Robotics.
(a) Sir Frank Whittle
(b) Dr. Gehard Herzberg
(c) Dr. Brian Josephson
(d) Joe Enggle berger
Ans. Joe Enggle berger
40. The Amul Co-operative Dairy is located at:
41. Which of the following mountain ranges is the oldest?
(d) Western Ghats
42. The highest body which approves the Five – Year Plan is the :
(a) Finance Ministry
(b) Lok Sabha
(c) Supreme Court
(d) National Development Council
Ans. National Development Council
43. How many banks were nationalised in 1969?
44. The National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development was set up in:
45. President A.P.J. Abdul Kalam presented the prestigious Gandhi Peace Prize for 2003 to:
(a) Vladimir Putin
(b) Vaclav Havel
(c) Goh Chok Tong
(d) Lata Mangeshkar
Ans. Vaclav Havel
46. Which railway route was first electrified in India?
(a) Mumbai – Pune
(b) Delhi – Agra
(c) Calcutta – Patna
(d) Madras – Bangalore
Ans. Mumbai – Pune
47. Which among the following is the Indian Navy’s oldest aircraft carrier?
(a) INS – Nilgiri
(b) INS Viraat
(c) INS Vikrant
(d) INS Valsura
Ans. INS Viraat
48. India’s anti-tank missile is:
49. Who among the following won a silver medal at the Athens Olympics in 2004?
(a) Rajyavardhan Rathode
(b) Anju B. George
(d) Leander Paes
Ans. Rajyavardhan Rathode
50. Which of the following books was written by Arundhati Roy?
(a) Wings of Fire
(b) The God of Small Things
(c) Two Leaves and a Bud
(d) Hungry Stones
Ans. The God of Small Things